Commercial and Industrial Property Available at Oregon Tech
Only 22 other communities in the entire nation can offer commercial and industrial property in Tech/Research Parks located adjacent to a world-class 4-year technical university.
The annual estimated industry operating costs are summarized based on estimates for the annual cost of labor, utilities and facilities for selected metropolitan areas. – MetroComp (2016)
GREAT LOCATION: Easy access to Seattle, Portland and San Francisco
- Crater Lake/Klamath Regional Airport is within a 14 minute commute
- Tech Hills Business Park is situated within the main North-South Rail Corridor in the western US
- Commercial and Industrial property situated along the preferred west coast trucking route of US-97 – 55 mph in 5 minutes
SMART TALENT: Home to nationally acclaimed Oregon Tech
- The Pacific Northwest’s only 4-year polytechnic university
- 90% of its engineering graduates are placed in companies like Black and Veatch, Microsoft, Boeing, Warn Industries, Garmin, MacAfee and Naval Systems Command
- 1st University in North America to generate nearly all of the electrical power used on its campus with geothermal and solar energy
- Oregon Tech was the first university to develop an innovative, ABET-accredited bachelor’s degree in Renewable Energy Engineering
INDUSTRY PARTNERS: JELD-WEN, Sky Lakes Medical Center, ESI and iQor
- Major call center locations for JELD-WEN and iQor
- Sky Lakes is an internationally accredited, community owned acute care hospital, partnering with Oregon Health & Science University
- Advanced R&D and technology locations for JELD-WEN and ESI
LOW COST-HIGH VALUE INVESTMENT
- Build-Ready Industrial sites from one to 100 acres
- Local carrier-grade fiber optic throughout the area
- Solar & Geothermal renewable sources available for industry throughout the area
- Sites are located within the City of Klamath Falls PUD
PROJECTS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY
- $67 million in 2018 – Oregon Tech’s Center for Excellence in Engineering and Technology is investing $12.6 million to construct a two-level 40,000 sq. ft. building.
- Sky Lakes Medical Center and the Oregon Health and Sciences University recently completed the Collaborative Healthcare building, a $50 million project providing 88,000 sq. ft. of collaborative health care and Rural Medicine to the Klamath Falls community.
“As a site selector consultant, I felt strongly connected to the aspirations of the community for its future development and commitment to a continued quality of life”
— James Blair, Navigator Consulting
Learn more about Build-Ready Commercial and Industrial sites.